Through practical experience, plumbers have learned that installing roof drain piping through curbs can take up to 45 minutes or longer.
Even after the forms are cut and secured in place, it is still possible that they will be stepped on or bumped out of alignment. In severe situations, if the pipes are too far out of alignment or if the curb becomes chipped to the point it will need to be replaced (and it may be colored concrete), a minor task becomes a major one.
Use model numbers TCD414 and TCD422 for 8″ curbs only. In place of those two model numbers, use TCD317 and TCD327 for 6″ curbs. If no Curb-O-Let is required, the 414 and 422 drainage channel can be used on 6″ curbs.
What Separates Us
- Our straight adapters have 23% more flow than our competitor – IAPMO tested
- Our drainage channel and fittings are made with strict quality control insuring inside diameters are equal to or larger than its equal in round
- Our hubs are uniform for easy caulking
- Our drainage channel and fittings are uniform in size
- We have the only sealed mechanical coupling in the industry!
- All Curb-O-Let drainage channel and fittings are manufactured by a certified Los Angeles City fabricator
- We have the ability to fab fittings for any project
- All products are made in the United States
Drainage Channel and Fittings
10 gauge galvanized steel
Asphalt emulsion mixture
Conforms Substantially! Meets or exceeds A653G90 and ASTM D-1227-87 specifications
Architects and engineers that have seen the Curb-O-Let products have agreed to start specifying them on their projects
Curb-O-Let is excited to join the Green Movement!
By using galvanized steel for our drainage channel and fittings, we feel it’s one more step in keeping the water clean. No coating on the inside to add to already dirty water. Curb-O-Let products are proven to eliminate rust added to the water creating a safer environment.